M.B.B.S, M.S. (General Surgery)
Experience: 7 to 8 Years
- § He is awarded second prize in Paediatric Surgery Medal Examination held at ICH, Egmore in 2006
- § Secured the Third Rank in M.Ch university exams in 2010.
- M.B.B.S: 1992 – 1998; Madurai Medical College
- M.S. (General Surgery): 2003- 2006; Madras Medical College, Chennai.
- M.R.C.S. Edinburgh 2007
- DNB (General Surgery): 2008; National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- M.Ch (Plastic Surgery): 2007-2010; Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
- DNB (Plastic Surgery) : 2012 National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Completed Basic Course On Microsurgical Techniques conducted at the Ethicon Institute of surgical training and certified by the Indian Society For ReconstructiveMicrosurgery in June-2009
- Attended Vasudhan Arjin advanced fellowship in Aesthetic surgery and Cosmetic Laser Surgery at Vasudhan Arjin Cosmetic Surgery Centre, Mumbai for a period of 3 months and I am able to perform the cosmetic surgeries ( Mega volume Liposuction, Abdominoplasty and Tummy Tuck surgery, Breast augmentation and reduction, Mastopexy, Blepharoplasty, Ptosis correcton, Closed and Open Rhinoplasty, Face lift, Botox injection, Dermal fillers, Fat transplant, Hair transplant and various Laser treatments including Endovenous Laser treatment for Varicose veins and AV malformations).
- Attended ONCORECON 2011 (Onco reconstructive surgery workshop) at Tata Memorial Hospital and KEM hospital Mumbai and well trained in Reconstructive Microsurgery
- He is well trained in Hand and Micro-vascular Surgery at Stanley Medical College and can perform Cleft Lip & Palate Surgeries, Aesthetic Surgery and Facio-Maxillary Surgeries and General Plastic Surgery.
- Study on umbilical hernia at ICH, Egmore (2004)
- Study on Intussusception (2006), Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Study on Single Point Fixation of Fracture Zygoma (2010), Stanley Medical College, Chennai
State level conference
- A study on single point fixation of fracture zygoma- TANPAPS 2009 Erode.
- Primary Composite Tissue Reconstruction in Hand Injuries- TANPAPS 2010 Pondicherry.
- Local Flaps in Post Burn Reconstruction- TANPAPS 2010 Pondicherry.
- Reconstructive options in two scenarios – TANPAPS 2015, Chennai.
National level conference
- Primary Composite Tissue Reconstruction in Hand Injuries- ISSH 2009 New Delhi National conference.
- Single Point Fixation of Fracture Zygoma- APSICON 2010 at Goa.
Field of interest:
- Aesthetic Surgery and Cosmetic Laser surgery
- Onco Reconstructive surgery and Microsurgery
- Hand Surgery
- Cleft & Craniofacial Surgery
- 1. Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- 2. Member of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- 3. Member of Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- 4. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
- 5. Member of National Academy of Burns- India